The Department of Revenue is excited to announce that we will begin opening up our office to scheduled appointments only. As we take precautions, please read the 6 things to expect when you show up at the Department of Revenue.
- Please call the main office number to advise DOR that you have arrived for your appointment and provide your contact number
- Wait in your vehicle until you have been called by one of our employees
- Enter through the designated door and sign in. You will need your photo ID
- Proceed with one of DOR’s employees to the designated visitor area
- Bring all of your documents required for the appointment to limit the number of visits required
- When your appointment is complete, please proceed to the nearest exit to limit exposure in the office
In addition, we would like to ask the following from individual's entering our offices for their appointments:
- Our waiting area is temporarily closed; we ask you remain in your vehicle and call to confirm your appointment.
- Only one client is permitted per appointment. NO EXTRA GUESTS PLEASE.
- We will be implementing staggered scheduling to cut down on office traffic.
- Wearing a mask is recommended, but not required.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you to use upon entering the office.
- We will continue to practice disinfecting procedures before and after appointments.
LAST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: If you are ill, (fever, cough, sneezing etc.), or have recently traveled to or through a COVID-19 hotspot, please reschedule after quarantining. By DOR taking these safety precautions, we hope to offer the best in-person service that won't leave you feeling alarmed during your appointment. If you prefer to keep your distance, please remember our alternative options we have available:
- Schedule a Virtual Office Visit
- Utilize our Live Chat feature
- Call 1-800-829-9188
Have a question regarding steps DOR has taken in response to COVID-19? See answers to what others are asking on our COVID-19 FAQ page here.