Trucks (over 6,000lbs and less than 10,000lbs)

Chapter 32-03

Complete an Application for Motor Vehicle Title and Registration. The application must be filed in the county of the new applicant's residence. The application must be signed by the record owner(s) or by an authorized agent for the record owner(s). If the application is signed by an authorized agent, a power of attorney document must be attached to verify the appointment.

License fees are computed according to the current gross weight fee schedule.

Motor vehicle titling and registration fees are done through your local county treasurers office. Click here for all applicable license fees that must be paid to the county treasurer.

Home  |  SD.GOV  |  DOR Intranet |  SD News  | Privacy Policy
445 E Capitol Avenue, Pierre, SD 57501

© Copyright 2012 - State of South Dakota